Is anyone familiar with LAuS?  What can this package do for me?  I can't
find anything about it on the net.

  Title: Optional update: The Linux Audit System (LAuS)

   Applies to

   Product(s): SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for x86
   SuSE Linux Openexchange Server 4
   SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for AMD64
   SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM S/390 and IBM zSeries
   Package: laus,laus-devel,pam-laus

   Release: 20031031
   Obsoletes: none

  Indications

   Install this package if you want the Linux Audit System.

  Problem description

   The Linux Audit System (LAuS) is installed.

  Solution

   Please install the updates provided at the location noted
   below.

  Installation notes

   This update is provided as an RPM package that can easily be
   installed onto a running system by using this command:
rpm -Uvh laus.rpm laus-devel.rpm pam-laus.rpm

Marcy Cortes
Wells Fargo Services Company