They issued kernel 2.4.21-94 yesterday.  What fix are you looking for?

Marcy Cortes
Wells Fargo Services Company

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Sammons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 1:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Kernel 2.4.24 available for SLES8?

We are still working on our support contact so I am not sure I can get the
quick and dirty from SuSE yet, so I wonder does anyone in this group know
the availability status of 2.4.24 for SLES8?  Also, anything to watch for
or perhaps a readme for fixes, enhancements etc. . .

Our security folks want us at this level ASAP so if it is available this
could light the fire under our purchasing group.

Thanks!
Eric Sammons
(804)697-3925
FRIT - Unix Systems