We have gotten an SSH client to run under USS. In batch jobs, you need to
use key files rather than passwords because it really is meant to be used by
unix system administrators typing away at their terminals. We have not
gotten SSH to work as a daemon under MVS.

Again, linux was not meant to be the source or target of data simply as a
third party pipe through which NJE traffic flowed. What I do not want to do
is rewrite MVS jobstreams and CMS servers that ship data back and forth?
There is NO budget for rewrites, NO budget for new product purchases, so it
is me spending my evenings and weekends fixing other people's decisions.

/Thomas Kern
/301-903-2211