From: Wolfe, Gordon W [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 12:49
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] Recommended memory for a VM LPAR

We're running z/VM 4.3 and 37 penguins happlily on 2GB right now.  We will
upgrade to 6GB this weekend, though.

"Nature and nature's laws lay hid in night:
God said, 'Let Newton Be!' and all was light." - Alexander Pope

"It did not last; the Devil howling 'Ho!
Let Einstein Be!' restored the status quo."    - John Collings Squire

"God Rolled his dice, to Einstein's great dismay:
'Let Feynman Be!' and all was clear as day."   - Jagdish Mehra

Gordon W. Wolfe, Ph. D.
VM Technical Services, The Boeing Company