BMC has a product "MAINVIEW for Linux - Servers"
which does monitoring,  taking into account the hypervisor.
On the VM side,  it will use IBM's monitor or Velocity's monitor.

We also have a deployment product with a cloning tool,
"Deployment Manager for Linux".

Just FYI.
I'm not in the marketing side of things,
so I don't know which other BMC products that may impact admin
have been ported to Linux.   (Doesn't sound like you're asking for
something like Control-SA.)   We have like fifty or so,  I believe,
that have been "Linux enabled".

-- R;