From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Crispin Hugo
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 08:52
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] REXEC revisited

James,
I know that it is 'talking' to the Linux system, its just what it is sending
can't be correct.
REXECD on Linux with PAM and other goodies can be very sensitive. REXEC 4.4
IS working to some flavours of Linux I find out at last. The most important
one to meis not under VM but standalone.

I just wanted another way to do the job. I have alternatives, like seperate
4.3 stack instead of 4.4,
sending REXEC out via z/OS etc.

Thanks for your help

Crispin Hugo
Systems Programmer, Macro 4
<http://www.macro4.com/>
Macro 4 plc, The Orangery, Turners Hill Road, Worth, Crawley, RH10 4SS
Direct Line: +44 (0)1293 872121 Switchboard: +44 (0) 1293 872000
Fax: +44 (0) 1293 872001
contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. This message is
provided for informational purposes and should not be construed as a
solicitation, offer or acceptance of any offer.