Sorry it took me so long to reply.  I'm the author of z90crypt, and I was
just double-checking my references before I replied.  I'm going to second
Alan's suggestion of getting the hardware folks involved.  I had never
seen that failure in any of my testing and my reference material indicates
that it is a failure in the device itself, which the bus is reporting back
to the device driver.

Eric Rossman

Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 05/27/2004 06:48:47
PM:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > IBM configured our PCICA card to our VM LPAR that runs linux but we
see
> > the following errors:
> > 600 May 26 08:03:24 hostl1 kernel: z90crypt: Hardware error
> > 601 May 26 08:03:24 hostl1 kernel: z90crypt: Type 82 Message Header:
0082000010000000
> > 602 May 26 08:03:24 hostl1 kernel: z90crypt: Device 14 returned
hardware error 13
> > 603 May 26 08:03:43 hostl1 kernel: z90crypt: Error in
get_crypto_request_buffer: 16