This brings me to a question.
We have 16 volumes allocated for the Linux LPAR (we are running OS/390
R2.10) .  I wonder how we would do volume backups on the MVS side for
these volumes. I am told that we need to shutdown the Linux LPAR, do the
backup and then bring it back up. I am not happy with that idea but for
volume backups we may have no choice.

I would like to share your experience.

"McKown, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
05/28/2004 08:07 AM
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port