From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tom
Shilson
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 22:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Guest Machine Recycle

Sure enough q cplevel shows 7 a.m or so in the morning there was an IPL.
It wasn't always that way. I don't know who changed it.  Where would an
automatic IPL request or setting be located in VM?

If you are not the VM honcho, then find and talk to him/her. To my way of thinking a daily reboot - er, re-IPL, of VM is dumb. Any vmid with the proper privs can issue the vm shutdown/reipl command. There is no one place. Let us know how it goes.

Good Luck

tom
of the sweetwater sea

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail and any attachments, as well as any documents from a file server of
International Truck
and Engine Corporation or its affiliates, are intended for the addressee and may
contain information
that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law.  Any
dissemination,
distribution, or copying is prohibited.  If a confidentiality or nondisclosure
agreement exists
between International and the recipient or the recipient's employer, this e-mail and
any attachments
hereto, as well as any documents from a file server of International Truck and Engine
Corporation or
its affiliates, this notice serves as marking as CONFIDENTIAL information of
International Truck and
Engine Corporation or its affiliates.  If you have received this communication in
error, please
contact the original sender.