Hello from Gregg C Levine
Mark will probably complain that I stole his lines, but here goes:
They don't  exist as such as of yet.

To find Slackware/390 in both forms I suggest you visit the website,
www.slack390.org as far as I know that site will describe the only
means to obtain the entire sets of distribution materials.
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Of
> Antônio Pires de Castro Júnior.
> Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 1:09 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [LINUX-390] Iso images for slackware/390. Where??
>
> Where can I find an ISO slackware/390 images for install ??
slack/390 or