Greetings,
I am having a strange issue with my linux guests. When i login to one and start
working on it for awhile it then stops responding. It is like someone unplugged a
network cable from me and i cannot communicate. Then when i login to another system it
works just fine, but after a bit it does the same thing, but then when i go back to
the first one that failed it is back online again. What is happening here? Has anyone
had this issue before? I think i am having this issue explained in this document here
from IBM.
http://oss.software.ibm.com/linux390/perf/tuning_rec_networking.shtml#interzvm
What do you all think?
Is this the same issue?
We don't have these PTF's applied and we are running z/VM 4.4.

-Cameron Seader
208-395-8228
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and
destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank
you. A1.