I searched the archives and found an excellent thread ("Probly a stoopid
?, but what's "better"...31-bit or 64-bit?"
http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvtype?LINUX-VM.39247 ) which pointed out
several items to consider when moving to 64-bit Linux guests, but I
couldn't find anything on how VM handles the guests differently.

Since there is no longer a 2GB limit on guest storage, does VM still
have to worry about swapping pages into memory below its 2GB address
space before the guests can use the memory?  Does that make sense, or
don't I understand that process correctly?

--
Sincerely,

Steve Kohrs
First National Bank of Omaha
Enterprise Technology Services
402.633.7058

This email and any files attached with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this
email in error delete this message and notify the sender at 402-341-0500.  If you are
not the named recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email or
any attachment.