Tom,

> That didn't seem to work that a way.
Hmmm - are you sure you have the latest script?  I swatted a couple of
bugs - the latest is on http://mikemacisaac.com/mksles9root
(Note: I may be giving up on this mikemacisaac.com experiment and thus am
hoping to have this script officially hosted on linuxvm.org).

> It wanted me to remove them so it could create the
> s390x (not the author of the code, so I don't know why).
The first line of executed code in the script is:
rdir="sles9root"

I used a global variable for the name of the directory under which install
trees both s390 and s390x architectures would be built.
The script could certainly be modified to create directories with
different names, e.g. sles9root for 31-bit and sles9xroot for 64-bit. Then
all the iso images and the two install tree directories could be created
in the same directory. I'm just not sure it would be worth the effort -
having copies of the iso images in separate directories seemed to make
more sense to me.

Hope this helps.

"Mike MacIsaac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   (845) 433-7061