Bernard,

> /linuxrc:   line 500:   249  Segmentation fault   $CONDOM  /bin/linuxrc
I want to say I've seen this once.  Perhaps you ran out of memory?

In the book we recommend temporarily setting the size of the machine to
384M from 256M for the install.  That worked fine for us on SP1, but for
SP3 I would recommend 512M. So if you used 384M, try installing again with
512M. I know this is a pain to install again, sorry. But it is good
practice, and it "builds character" as they say :))

"Mike MacIsaac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   (845) 433-7061