> Does anyone have any information on the new corrected
> sles9 sp3 CD? I noticed there is a new "corrected" CD1
> labeled CD1a that is now available on the Novell site.

What are the correct file names and md5sums for SLES9 SP3, s390 and s390x?
Can someone from SuSE please clarify?  Pretty please?

I want to support the mksles9root.sh script for the community. But it's
tough when the CD names are hard coded in the script and they're a moving
target in the field.

And if I do get someone's attention at SuSE, could you also look at the
issue of the patch CD update with SP3 (and SP2 also I believe).  I feel
there is a bug. When an install tree is built with the SP3 CDs and you
point to it via yast => "Patch CD Update", there is a mediamap file that
lists the RPMs and the CDs that they are on.  All of the RPMs from CD1
will be applied, then the process stops and you are prompted for CD2.  On
s390[x] you can't insert CD2 and without some trickery, there is no way to
continue.  The mksles9root.sh script currently works around this by
copying all the RPMs to the same directory and changing all values to CD1.
This hack seems to work, but it's ugly.  I opened a bugzilla bug on this
(don't have the number handy), but never got an email reply on it like I
usually do.

Thanks.

"Mike MacIsaac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   (845) 433-7061