Mel,

> I haven't tried RHEL in my environment. Should I?
As an IBMer I'm supposed to be neutral about distributions. This is easy
because I feel that both SLES and RHEL are excellent distributions (as are
Debian and Slack390 I would imagine).

Often, an enterprise will make a strategic decision to stick with one
distribution across all their platforms. If your enterprise is in the
evaluation phase, you may want to also be trying RHEL.

FWIW.

"Mike MacIsaac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   (845) 433-7061