Maximum single file size are the following :
FAT16: 2GiB
FAT32: 4GiB
NTFS: 16EiB

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_file_systems#Limits for more
of them.

On 7/19/06, O'Brien, Dennis L <Dennis.L.O'[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The FAT32 file system has a limit of either 2GB or 4GB per file.  I
forget which.  The NTFS file system has a much higher limit.  I don't
know how high it goes, but I've used 60GB on NTFS partitions with no
trouble.  Check your partition to see which file system it's formatted
for.