You will have to wait a few weeks for this, because the machine was launched
this week.  I bet apple would take a week or two for the shipping of the
first machines.

VMWare will be launching something for the intel macs soon.  Maybe something
similar to the free VMWare Server product?  Should be interesting with 4
Xeon cores...

For the Xen option, it should be the same as a regular Intel machine, as it
does not depend on the Mac OS X features.  Personally, I would not spend the
extra money for an Apple system to wipe the OS and install Linux as the only
OS.