From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
James Melin
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 8:28 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] Sizing an HTTP-server guest

I'd love to measure. The question is measuring what. Since I don't have
the tools, won't be getting the tools, I have to find other means to
understand what a single instance of IHS is using resource wise. If
anyone has any idea on HOW to do that without such things as the fine
products from velocity, I'd love to know.

Sigh. I'm amazed we've done what we've done given the level of support
we actually get.

-J