From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Mark Post
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 4:01 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] SLES10 System Registration and Updates

>>> On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at  6:17 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Marcy Cortes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey Mark, is there a similar link to where the ISO's for SP3 SLES9x
> might be (need to get them again)?  I'd rather not pull them to my PC
> and the send them back up to Linux.

Marcy,

There used to be.  I don't see them there anymore, though:
https://you.novell.com/update/s390x/update/SUSE-SLES/9/images/

However, you can download them from download.novell.com, with a little
cutting and pasting.  If you go to
http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=HFeo9aCoQYc~ (the page for
the SP3 CD images), and click on "proceed to download" you'll be
prompted for your Novell Customer Center userid and password.  Once you
get past that, you'll see the web page with the download links for the 3
CD images, as well as di-sles9-sp3.html and indemnity_disclaimer.html.
Right click on one of the links, and choose "Copy Link Location" (or
whatever words your browser uses).  Then, on your SLES9 system, enter
this command:
wget --http-user=yournccuserid --http-passwd=yournccpasswd "the url you
cut and pasted in between this pair of double quotes"

You can stack all three URLs on one wget command, and just let it go.  I
just tried it, and it worked for me.

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or
visit http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390