From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Mark Post
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 12:26 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] Finding /dev/disk/by-path

>>> On Fri, Feb 1, 2008 at  1:02 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Marcy Cortes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
-snip-
> Is there some reason why the 800a-800f disks don't result in
> 800ap1-800fp1?   The p goes missing.
> Is this a bug?

I agree with Adam.  The fact that only the subchannel addresses with
values greater than 9 makes me suspicious that it's a udev rule problem.
The question is, whether the udev rules are as-shipped by Novell, or if
they've been tweaked by you.  If the former, I would open up a problem
record.

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or
visit http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390