Hey, didn't we talk about this stuff a few weeks ago on the phone?

Anyway, we have a unix/linux product in lieu of sudo (on every place but
zLinux at the moment due to vendor support, but that is changing real
soon now) that key stroke logs (to a remote server) every thing one does
while running as root, because, like Alan said, you can do things like
turn off audit and destroy logs, or change the root pw, grant someone
else, etc.

While logonby is great and we use it all the time with byonly userids
and never ever share a password on VM, we still really can't tell those
who care about SOX what someone did when they logged into MAINT or
VMSECURE or RACFVM if he's your guy.   You can't even use last changed
date on minidisks, because, well there is DDR!  z/VM doesn't really have
anything in place to protect you from your sysprog (or at least read
about it after the fact), unlike the other o/s's that at least give the
illusion that they can.

Marcy Cortes

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this