On Apr 18, 2008, at 10:22 AM, McKown, John wrote:

Haven't tried this, but it looks interesting.

<quote>
JinsightLive for IBM(r) System z(tm) is a visualization tool that
allows

I have an end user who has been very excited about using this to
profile his heavyweight tomcat apps. We've run into two issues so far:

1. the original release was for 31-bit JRE only. My end user was
running a 64-bit JRE. Stop. Fortunately, IBM released an update in the
last few weeks to bring support for 64-bit JREs.

2. It requires glibc-2.4. My end user is running SLES9, which does not
have glibc-2.4. Stop. Our strategy now is to upgrade him to SLES10,
which we were going to do eventually anyway, but the sudden
requirement is still a disappointment.

ok
bear