From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jim Fujimoto
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 10:49 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [LINUX-390] OCFS2 Setup

Hello All,

I'm trying to set up a two node ocfs2 cluster and run it on two SLES10
SP1 guests running in two different z/VM 5.3 lpars.
The shared disk is an lvm volume comprised of 3390-3s, and I'm using the
standard disk-based heartbeat and port 7777.

I was able to get this to work when both guests were running on the same
system, but the nodes won't connect if they are running on two different
z/VM systems. At first I thought it might be a network problem, but the
nodes can ping and ssh each other.
Is there something else that needs to be set up for this to work across
lpars?

Thanks.

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or
visit http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390