>It might be possible that you have to register an SP2 system first.

FWIW - I don't have one registered.

Peter does SP1 work ok for you?

Marcy

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this