From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Scott Rohling
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 2:47 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] Two Different YaST2 Control Center displays

Hmm..  a sound card on a z ..  I've often grumbled that the s390x
distros
need to exclude drivers for devices that don't even exist on a z ..
(or
maybe we can direct it to the HMC PC to entertain the ops folks?  ;-)

Scott Rohling

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or
visit http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390