John Campbell wrote:
All right, so we're penguinheads instead of parrotheads.

That being said, my wife showed me:

    http://www.fingerhut.com/ProductGroup.aspx?offergroupxid=64378

A few years ago, there was an oil spill in the Bass Strait. Lots of
penguins got well oiled, and Australians all around leapt into action.

The concern was that they'd get cold, so people were knitting them
woolly jumpers (guernseys to the Poms, probably the Americans have
another word). The ABC (abc.net.au, not the American broadcaster))
published patterns and held knit-ins.

The penguins would be fairy penguins, a big one would reach as far as my
shin. The same, I think, as the one Linus met.

I'e waited years for an opportunity to mention it here, it seems to me
to go well with mentions of things like penguin food and penguin
knickknacks.

Cheers
John

-- spambait