From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:linux-...@vm.marist.edu] On Behalf Of
Mark Post
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 4:03 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: LINUX-390 Digest - 22 Feb 2009 to 23 Feb 2009 - Unfinished

No big surprises there.  Maybe after SHARE in Austin you'll have
something really scary to frighten them with.  It'll be interesting to
see just what Mantissa is going to announce.

In any case, download a new version of SLES and use that for a rescue
system.  If you decide to use it to upgrade, you'll be years and years
better off in terms of security and functionality.

send email to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or