Hi,

Currently there are no s390x packages in EPEL.  A while back I had a
conversation with the folks who can make this happen, and it looks like
it's possible.  I'll forward this message internally and get that
conversation going again.

-Brad

Kenneth Holter wrote:
Hello list.

This is my first post to the list. We're about to set up some RHEL 5
servers in z/VM on z10, and would like to incoorporate the z/Linux servers
into our existing infrastructure as much as possible. For example, I'd like
to use Nagios and Munin, since this is what we're currently using on our x86
platform.

For our x86 platform we use the Nagios and Munin RPMs found in EPEL. Is
there any EPEL-like repos for z/Linux that perhaps contains these tools?

Regards,
Kenneth Holter

Brad Hinson <bhin...@redhat.com>
Sr. Support Engineer Lead, System z