Check in /etc/sysconfig/hardware and look for files for each disk called
something like hwcfg-dasd-bus-ccw-0.0.xxxx

marcy

> Tore,
> lsdasd shows disks that are online. My question is how ot find which
> disks were supposed to be online, in other words, which disks were
> configured by dasd_configure to be online on the next boot.
> Say you have 20 disks in your image, you realize something is missing
> (maybe some misconfig on VM side, or disk problem, whatever) and you
> want to check which dasd is not online although you set it to be online
> on each boot.
>
> ===================
>  Marian Gasparovic
> "The mere thought hadn't  even  begun  to speculate about the merest
> possibility of crossing my mind."

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.