But I think the answer to your question, in general, is "most likely".
It depends on the release levels of any subroutines you used. And I'm
thinking of glibc,mainly.

If you want true transportability, then I'd suggest a scripting
language, if possible (ruby, Perl, ...). Or, maybe, Java. I have
successfully written __small__ applications in Java, compiled on 32 bit
Linux/Intel, which ran on Linux/Intel, Windows, MacOSX, and z/OS. I
don't have a Linux on z any more, but we may retry that option. I know
that Java has a "bad rap" about "write once, debug everywhere", but my
rather simple GUI application did work the first time. I debugged it on
Linux/Intel and simply ftp'ed the jar file to the other systems and it
did run correctly.

--
John McKown
Maranatha! <><