From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:linux-...@vm.marist.edu] On Behalf Of Offer
Baruch
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 5:32 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [LINUX-390] zfcp wwpn change on DR site

Hi all,

I am planning to move zfcp into production (without NPIV) and I am facing A
DRP issue I hope you can help me with.
My OS is on MDISKs - i have no problem with them...
My Oracle stuff are on XIV storage using zfcp modules.
WWPN of my primary XIV storage are written in /etc/zfcp.conf.
When I start the system on my DR site i need to change those WWPN to the
Secondary XIV WWPNs.
I have no problem recognizing me being at the DR site using /proc/sysinfo
but i have no idea when should i interfere and change the WWPNs at
/etc/zfcp.conf.
I am sure i am not the first to deal with this... can anyone please advise?

Thanks!
Offer Baruch