From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:linux-...@vm.marist.edu] On Behalf Of Dean,
David (I/S)
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 10:14 AM
To: LINUX-390@vm.marist.edu
Subject: [LINUX-390] zLinux / WebSphere "spinup" times

We are getting ready to put in to Production 10 new WebSphere / zLinux servers,
each having 2 to 6 WebSphere Profiles, each server has 6 to 8 gigs allocated
and they are attached to 3 IFL's on a z10. .  Every morning when you first
login to the WebSphere management console it is slow.  After the initial logon
response is fine.  What's going on?  Is something asleep? Cached out?

David M. Dean
Information Systems
BlueCross BlueShield Tennnessee

Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee E-mail
disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm