From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Craig
Collins
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 4:00 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: LVM on CKD?

Is anyone using an LVM configuration with CKD or EDEV devices?  We're trying
to install SLES11 SP1 on EDEVs and wanted to setup a data LUN using LVM but
YaSt keeps changing the type to native linux when we set it to LVM.  Not
sure if we are doing something wrong or LVM is not supported on these types
of devices.

Craig Collins
State of WI, DOA, DET

send email to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or