Dear Dave,

Yes indeedd, that is correct and when I read your answer thought I would
had forgotten to load the BFS. However I checked with the original BFS
(VMSYS). This specific file is also not there.
So I will add that file in the LDAP-BFS load exec. Hope that this will
solve the problem otherwise I will open a PMR.

Kind regards,
Florian