Dear Philip

I tried to look into that deeper but I could not find any information about
how to configure that:

nsswitch.conf states:

shadow: ldap files

A getent delivers:

$ getent shadow bilek1
bilek1:*:::::::0

There is no difference if the user is locked or not. In case I state a
userid which does not exists getent delivers nothing.

Kind regards,
Florian

--
Best regards