Early this year we migrated the Linux on System z developerWorks pages
to fit a new IBM web template.
Since then we have only released a few updates.
Today we are releasing documentation for Linux on System z for up to
kernel 3.7.
Please refer to:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/linux390/whatsnew.html
For the latest set of documentation (matching kernel 3.7) see:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/linux390/development_documentation.html
We have also introduced a new Documentation-archive, showing
the Development stream documentation-sets for kernels 3.x:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/linux390/development_docu_rollback.html
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
********************************************************* end of message

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Gerhard Hiller

see our TechOps homepage.

Systems Software Management

IBM Systems & Technology Group, Systems Software Development

Phone:
 +49-7031-16-4388
 IBM Deutschland

Fax:
 +49-7031-16-3545
 Schoenaicher Str. 220

E-Mail:
 ghil...@de.ibm.com
 71032 Boeblingen

 Germany

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294

<<image/gif>>

<<image/gif>>

<<image/gif>>