Mike, I am using openSuSE 13 here on my Dell laptop with Firefox 49.

DJ
On 11/23/2016 11:43 AM, Mike Walter wrote:
The document appears just fine on my Surface Book laptop using the MS "Edge"
browser (somebody has to use it!), and Chrome browser.  Looks just like the usual IBMLINK
PSP page.
The sidebars displayed right over document text on my Android Samsung Galaxy 7
Edge.  Mobile that page is not, but I wouldn't plan to review it from a phone
anyway.

What are those who have problems with it using to view it?

Mike Walter

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Rick Troth
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 11:31 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: zvm64 ipwizard

On 11/23/2016 12:22 PM, Duerbusch, Tom wrote:
Interesting....it was readable here.
Do you think it was a codepage thing?
I initially tried reading it via hand-held.
The interaction has been annoying for years. "I just wanna read the doc!"
Occasionally actually obstructive, like it was for me via mobile.

-- R; <><

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to
lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
For more information on Linux on System z, visit http://wiki.linuxvm.org/

--
ITC-email-sig

*David Jones **|**Managing Director for zSystems Services **|**z/VM,
Linux, and Cloud
703.237.7370 (Office) **|**281.578.7544 (Cell)*

*Information Technology Company <http://www.itconline.com/>*