And it did show up in the service stream today.

Marcy

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of van
Sleeuwen, Berry
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 3:59 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] systemd Failed unmounting /usr

Today I have installed the 1013989 PTF's. After reboot I do not see any "Failed
unmounting" messages anymore. So it looks like this fix indeed has solved the
issue.

Thank you for pointing to this fix number.

Regards, Berry.

Met vriendelijke groet/With kind regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Berry van
Sleeuwen