Hi Mark.

my intent is to hide the code. I believe that most people wont invest time
in trying to investigate it, but who knows. Any other laternative to
protect bash code, or should I look into a different language?

ITschak

--
ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|** An IT GRC for Legacy systems* *| Automated