Hello,
The second quarter meeting of the Chicago Area VM (and Linux) Enthusiasts
will be held on Thursday, May 18, 2017.

As we have lost our sponsor, attendees will be on their own for refreshments
and lunch. Sorry.

Meeting Location:
This quarter's meeting will once again be held at the AON Hewitt 'West
Campus' located at 4 Overlook Point, in Lincolnshire, IL.
Attendees are asked to enter through the Building A North Wing entrance.
Please use the stated entrance.  Please be attentive to where you park and
where you attempt to enter the building.    Security has been instructed to
send you to the correct entrance should you ignore this warning and show up
at the wrong entrance.
If you have not attended a meeting at this location before and do not know
the location of this entrance, please Click here: www.cavmen.org . Check the
links out!!!
There is a lot of information on the this site for your benefit!!!

Attendance:
We would like to request a count of expected attendees by the Monday before
the meeting, so that we may plan appropriately for arranging the facilities.
If you are planning to attend, PLEASE send an E-Mail by that date to
jslavi...@comcast.net with the subject "Meeting Attendance".

This is meant to be a facilities planning aid and should not be interpreted
as a registration requirement. If you suddenly become available at the last
minute, please feel free to attend even if you have not responded.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.  It is only
necessary to reply once concerning attendance.

Meeting Agenda:

TBA. I should have a clearer plan by next week.