>>> On 5/8/2017 at 06:54 PM, Ted Rodriguez-Bell <te...@wellsfargo.com> wrote:
> One of our users has and likes Regina on his SLES 11SP4 servers.  He's
> getting upgraded to 12SP2, and Regina isn't there any longer.  Am I missing a
> software channel?  Is there another Rexx implementation that will work on
> SLES12?
> I can install the 11SP4 Regina and run a "hello, world" program, but that's
> unsupported and may not fly with the Powers That Be.

For a long time, Regina was only available on the Software Development Kit
(SDK) for SLES.  That meant that it was not supported.  Now that the SUSE
Package Hub has been made available, you can get Regina for all our supported
architectures there.

https://packagehub.suse.com/

At the bottom of that page are very general instructions on how to get access
to the Package Hub.  Clicking on the "more..." below that will bring up some
more details.

Packages from the Package Hub are also not supported by SUSE, but they are
maintained by the openSUSE community, and bug reports are welcome at
https://bugzilla.opensuse.org .  By design, installing packages from the
Package Hub will _not_ invalidate any support agreement you have.