Hello,
Does anyone have any experience with Sysbase ASE and zLinux?
We run Sysbase database on some other architecture but we have a db2
instance on zLinux which needs to be able to communicate with Sysbase via
this driver. This driver is not available in db2 federation.
I apologize if I am mixing terms but hopefully for someone who knows this
stuff it will be clear what I am asking about.
There is a sysbase client (which I was told includes the driver a db2
needs) on their website available for download, but there is no s390
version in there. There is AIX, pLinux, regular linux ... but no Z. I am
hoping that there is a workaround or some open source driver which might
replace this.
thanks
Best regards
Gregory P