From: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU> on behalf of Rick Barlow
<rrhbar...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2022 7:30 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
Subject: Re: Moving LUNs using z/VM

I moved LUNs from a DS8880 in CA to a new DS8910 in OH. I defined EDEVs on
both ends and used PIPEDDR  to send it across TCPIP  most of the way across
the country. I can probably share more details if you need them. a 4G LUN
took about 10 minutes depending on how much real data was there. I even
moved a 400G LUN.

Rick Barlow
Velocity Software, Inc