On Tue, Jan 25, 2000 at 09:01:27PM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> For now I'll just answer your fourth question.  No you just sent it to me.  If you
>want to mail the whole list you have to send the mail to
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> I'll reply to your mail by sending it to the list.  Then they can answer the rest of
>the questions.
>

> >If you do not mind a couple of quick questions
> >
> >1) Does ELKS support Micro-channel

No.

> >2) If no are there any plans to support Micro Channel on ELKS

Not at the moment. If you would like to contribute the code I would be happy
to incorporate it, and help get it working.

> >3) Is any one working on a GUI for ELKS, If so what is it called

Yes, the microwindows/nanogui project ran on ELKS in its early stages,
and may still do. I have not tested it for a while. We could really do with
someone to keep track of its development, and make sure it can still run on
ELKS. It is currently moving quite fast so it is hard for me to keep up with
it and get any real work done.

> >4) Am I sending this to the entire list?

No.

> >5) Is some one working on a network interface for ELKS

Not at the moment as far as I know.

Al