On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 01:27:44AM +1100, David Murn wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Alistair Riddoch wrote:
>
> > If anyone has contributed code to this directory and is not credited, please
> > let me know and I will put you into the files headers.
>
> I've got a new fdisk just about ready to go into elkscmd, which should fix
> a number of bugs people have reported.  Should also be easier to use too.
>
> I'll send you a URL or the .c file when I'm done and you can stick it in
> cvs.  Whens the new elkscmd coming out?  I'll try and get it in before it
> comes out.

Christoph Plattner mailed me saying he had some fixes for fdisk. If you could
post your version to the list soon, we can then sort out whether the fixes you
have done are the same, and merge the effort.

I think I will try and get the next elksmcd snapshot out before the end of the
week, and then the new kernel early next week.

Al