: For ELKS it isnt worth it. For real Linux it would be (and in fact it does
: it all with lists)

Although these suggestions about making extendable sleep structs
are laudable, I, for one, agree with Alan.  I think ELKS is a great
learning tool, and should function simply.  I've found that in many
cases even ELKS code is too complicated.  Alan has pointed this
out with the #ifdef madness and other very little used options.

The ELKS project should function as simple as possible, IMHO;
various extended features (which few use) can then be easily added
on a personal basis.  I doubt that ELKS has ever run more than 15
processes, for instance.

Regards,

Greg