Well, I already compiled the kernel with the default option, and it does
not work. I previosly did that, becouse any time i tested any
non-default-filesystem-option i got an "Undefined reference to xxxx in
yyy.h" error. But right now i tested with the default options and i get
the same error:

> > undefined symbol: _do_mknod
> > undefined symbol: _sys_listen
> > undefined symbol: _sys_accept
> > undefined symbol: _sys_bind
> > undefined symbol: _xd_init
> > ld86: text segment too large for 16bit
> > make[1]: *** [boot/system] Error 2
> > make: *** [Image] Error 2

(I think that the error "ld86: text segment to large for 16bit" have
something to do with the size of the machine word. )

 Jesus Miguel Diaz Hdez

 Grupo de Redes
 Facultad de Matematica Cibernetica
 Universidad de la Habana,Cuba