On Thu, 21 Feb 2008, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> My concern with this is that until we know where we deviate from the
> Windows behaviour, we don't know what strings we'd need to provide. And
> once we *do* know where we deviate, we should fix that deviation rather
> than provide an identifying string.

IMO we should "fix" deviations *only* when it makes sense to do so (I bet at
least one of the deviations we are going to find will be so hideously wrong
and ugly when compared to the Right Thing, that we will be at a very
unconfortable position if we need to implement it).

We better reserve judgment of what deviations we should be fixing or not for
when we find them in the first place.

  Henrique Holschuh
-