Linux-Advocacy Digest #284, Volume #27           Fri, 23 Jun 00 16:13:11 EDT

Contents:
  Lost Cause Theater!!! (Charlie Ebert)

From: Charlie Ebert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Lost Cause Theater!!!
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.networking,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 03:46:24 GMT

Goodevening,

Welcome to another episode of
                "LOST CAUSE THEATER!"

This evening we will examine the comments of a man known to us
only as Simon777.

Simon777 has posted around 200 messages to COLA in the last say,
3 weeks.

Simon777 is a typical representation of the windows community today.

They are fearful that Linux is taking over their PC world and
rightfully so.

Linux is beginning to take serious chuncks our of the Microsoft
market, starting this year.

Simon777 isn't the only Windows nut we have on COLA, we have others.

Simon777 is the BEST reason to leave Windows and use Linux as I see
it.  Why else would somebody post over 200 messages to COLA in less
than one month?  Why?

Is Simon777 a psyco destine to hurt some school kids in some
school yard somewhere?  Maybe rape some woman and cut her throat?

Or do people like Simon777 really feel threatened by the Linux
advance?

I'm going to say they are fearfull of loosing Windows to
Linux.  After all, there have been no mass murderer's write
to Cola in the past that anybody's aware of!!!

Why ELSE would somebody post all these messages, over 200 in
say just 3 weeks time over Linux.  Why?

The reason why is even the top windows supporters agree that
Windows is dead.  Why else would they spend their precious time
and do this on COLA?

If Windows is the operating system of the masses then why
are we seeing more and more whiny butt Wintrolls in Cola?

Over 200 in 3 weeks however, this is obsessive behavior for
the Wintroll Simon777.

I think there is a real FEAR amongst the Microsoft community
Windows is on it's way out!

And it's a justified fear folks!

But just read this brilliance and then verify it, then
make your own determination.

I've reposted just a small fraction of this one guy's posts.
We have dozens of Wintrolls doing the same thing?

Geeze!  If Linux is NO-THREAT then why???

Text Begins.
              Re: Advocacy or Mental Illness ?
        Date:
              Thu, 25 May 2000 02:28:24 GMT